General Marcheafrique Posting Policies
As a condition of your use of Marcheafrique you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
General reasons for ad removal or ads being placed on hold
- Against policy
- Offering postage. Marcheafrique should only be used in face to face local transactions – Ads should be posted onto your local site
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads accepted, Marcheafrique is only for local community or local businesses
- No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Marcheafrique (You may not copy other user ads, you ad must be original)
- Inappropriate language / photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the “report ad” option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address)
Marcheafrique reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the Marcheafrique community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
Your ad has been reported to us
Your ad has been removed
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on Customer Support we’ll be happy to help you out.
Last Update: 25st July 2015